The best Android apps for lawyers include Droidlaw, calendering, to do lists, time sheets, note taking and several state, specialized and other code applications. But there are also communications and synchronization tools that help the law professional to coordinate and share data with their PC. There is also a great files management app that will allow work with Android files.Droidlaw is a nicely rated app that includes Federal rules of Civil Procedure, Evidence, Appellate and Criminal Procedure in a format that allows searching, bookmarking, copying, sharing and note taking. It also allows material to be saved to SD. Droidlaw also has an add on: United States Supreme Court Cases, but it needs updating beyond 2005.
- Bloggers Beware of Demand Media’s Demand for Ownership · Robert Ambrogi’s LawSites
- Local News | Was Coach overzealous in fake handbag crackdown? | Seattle Times Newspaper
- Technology & Marketing Law Blog: Unsuccessful 230(c)(2) Defense for Blog Comment–Mealer v. GMAC
- Mobile Apps for Law – Searchable database of legal research apps
- PDF-XChange Viewer 2.5.192 Download – Freeware Files.com – Business/Organize Category
Mr WordPress on Hello world!