- Bloggers Beware of Demand Media’s Demand for Ownership · Robert Ambrogi’s LawSites
- Local News | Was Coach overzealous in fake handbag crackdown? | Seattle Times Newspaper
- Technology & Marketing Law Blog: Unsuccessful 230(c)(2) Defense for Blog Comment–Mealer v. GMAC
- Mobile Apps for Law – Searchable database of legal research apps
- PDF-XChange Viewer 2.5.192 Download – Freeware Files.com – Business/Organize Category
Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Author Archives: bakhlaw
Way back in 2006, I accepted an invitation to enroll this blog in something called the BlogBurst Network. It described itself as “a syndication service that places blogs on top-tier online destinations.” Those destinations included several major newspapers, such as … Continue reading
Gina Kim liked the $428 handbag she bought with her employee discount at a Coach Inc. store in San Francisco for its pillowed bottom and striped, colorful strap. But she hardly used it: It was white and she didn’t want … Continue reading
GMAC asserted a 47 USC 230(c)(2) defense against liability for Kordella’s comment. We don’t get many 230(c)(2) cases (in comparison to 230(c)(1), which comes up a lot). 230(c)(2) immunizes a website’s own filtering decisions, as opposed to 230(c)(1)’s immunity for … Continue reading
ONE SEARCHABLE DATABASE FOR:ALL MOBILE DEVICESALL LEGAL RESEARCH APPSALL LEGAL UTILITY APPSOur comprehensive directory of mobile applications for law and lawyers includes both legal research and utility apps for all mobile devices. Whether you use an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, … Continue reading
Those wishing to view PDF files on their Windows PC´s now have a choice when it comes to Viewing PDF files – the PDF-XChange Viewer is smaller, faster and more feature rich than the Adobe Reader.The FREE PDF-XChange Viewer offers … Continue reading
morgueFile free photos for creatives by creatives.