- Bloggers Beware of Demand Media’s Demand for Ownership · Robert Ambrogi’s LawSites
- Local News | Was Coach overzealous in fake handbag crackdown? | Seattle Times Newspaper
- Technology & Marketing Law Blog: Unsuccessful 230(c)(2) Defense for Blog Comment–Mealer v. GMAC
- Mobile Apps for Law – Searchable database of legal research apps
- PDF-XChange Viewer 2.5.192 Download – Freeware Files.com – Business/Organize Category
Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
morgueFile free photos for creatives by creatives. Advertisements
In this lengthy opinion, the court considered the question of whether an account holder has an expectation of privacy as to the contents of his emails. Answering in the affirmative, the court held that “a subscriber enjoys a reasonable expectation … Continue reading
Cops can now search cell phones in California.
The best Android apps for lawyers include Droidlaw, calendering, to do lists, time sheets, note taking and several state, specialized and other code applications. But there are also communications and synchronization tools that help the law professional to coordinate and … Continue reading
A PrintSpot is a specially equipped printer which allows you to print any document from your smartphone or laptop from anywhere you are without the use special software or print drivers. A PrintSpot can be located anywhere there is a … Continue reading
send letters online online letter sending service * post letter right from your browser or email * receive an e-mail copy of sent letters * track the current status of your letter(ex; delivered) * send one letter to multiple recipients(ex; … Continue reading
A well-documented file is often the best defence, especially if it contains evidence of the work done on a matter. Sometimes there will be no other source for that information. On many malpractice claims the lawyer and client will disagree … Continue reading